Monday 10 August 2009

I am grateful ( Affirmations)

I am grateful that I have use of my eyes to see
I am grateful that I have use of my hands to touch
I am grateful that I have use of my nose to smell the flowers, fresh baked bread...
I am grateful that I had food to eat
I am grateful that I had money to pay my way
I am grateful that my friend rang
I am grateful that I have friends
I am grateful that I have family
I am grateful that I have a son/daughter/partner/brother/sister whom I love
I am grateful that the sun shone
I am grateful that the rains watered the earth
I am grateful that the traffic was clear on the way to work
I am grateful that today I smiled
I am grateful that today I laughed
I am grateful that I have a home to live in
I am grateful that I have light in my room
I am grateful for my material items - even the ones I rarely use

No comments:

Post a Comment