Monday 29 June 2009

Medicine

It's not very often that I get ill, very rare that I catch any cold that is going around. There has been a lot of releasing over the past week and I can feel the effects...

There is a lot to be thankful for regular medicine, even though personally, I prefer to leave that as a very last resort - conventional medicine does have it's place for convenience and I guess we live in a time where we want everything now.

Spiritual clearing and releasing does take time and it does require one to be undistracted. As a mother; (and as any mother knows) this isn't always possible!

But do remember, it doesn't sell you out to take medicine or pain killers - our roles in families and in our work do matter; and it also isn't wrong to stay in bed all day if you need to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment